Thursday 26 April 2007

Past Glory

28 December 2005

Reminiscence of George Town's past Glory... Located on an island once described as the Pearl of Orient, George Town is the first City in Malaysia. Unfortunately, due to political reasons, this Pearl has lost its glow for a long time. Even though still recognised as the second largest city in Malaysia internationally, it is not recognised as a city by the current Government.

The following photos are taken on my visit to George Town with Johanna to settle some arrangements for our wedding.

We were on our way to see the florist at Cititel when I chanced upon this wall on an old building. This is a wall that many photographers will salivate over. Coupled with a trishaw, it was a perfect scene to shoot.

Until today I can't decide which of these three are my favourite. But they are all my all time favourites thus far. The two dogs and the trishaw owner painting his trishaw do provide something extra to the photos.





No comments: